Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Leaving the IB Program

So I've suddenly come into a large sum of free time lately. Unfortunately, it is due to my rather negative medical circumstances. But, I had to leave the IB Program last week and will actually have time to maintain this blog now!

I've been very sick for several months now and wasn't able to keep up with IB in my condition so I had to leave. Since I worked so hard for several years I need very few credits to graduate, which means I have a lot of room to take it easy with my class schedule now.

I'm not all that sure what I want to start writing about now that I have the time but I think I'll just go with it as I run into ideas. I hope you all are healthier than me right now and take care of yourselves! Stay safe and happy :)

So I'll leave you with a song I am currently obsessed with!!! I saw this video once several months ago and I've been searching for it since then because I couldn't remember what it was called for the life of me XD anyway... I just found it today so enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment